**The simply beautiful**
_Because I seek an adventurer's paradise_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
In need of a place you can show off? Maybe a spot with something to please everyone? Well this studio might just have what you're looking for.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love this spacious, stylish studio. There’s a sitting area with a comfortable sofa, and a dining table at which to enjoy meals. The generous kitchen is open-plan too, so it’s ideal for entertaining. Just keep your bed made when guests come around.
We think this apartment is ideal for an adventurous someone looking to explore Madrid. Ciudad Lineal is well-connected to the rest of Madrid, so whether you're looking for history or retail history you'll find it all here. Pro tip - start at nearby Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The chic decor. We love the feature, pendant lighting.
- The apartment gets lots of natural light.
- Picnic in the beautiful Quinta de la Fuente del Berro.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The kitchen is not fully equipped – bring your favourite bowl and spoon.
- Wi-Fi is not installed in this apartment – you will need to organise this if you require it.
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s been recently renovated and is very comfortable.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a stunning ground floor, studio apartment on Calle Juan De Iziar, Madrid. It boasts a spacious floorplan, up-to-date style and it gets plenty of natural light.
This property is ideal for an adventurer. You’ll be in exciting Ciudad Lineal with easy access to the best of Madrid. Visit nearby Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, shop 'til you drop at the boutique stores, or picnic in Quinta de la Fuente del Berro.