**The suburban high-rise**
_Because I seek style and a city view_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking to live in a true locals locale? Looking for a view to enjoy with that afternoon drink?
This could be the spot.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love spending time on the sunny 9th floor covered balcony. You've got to have one in Madrid, and this one comes with a view. Sangria as the sun sets? Sounds pretty nice.
We think it’s ideal for a cool professional couple. Come back to comfort after a busy day. Or, head out and experience Madrid dining just minutes away.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The open-plan living area. The artwork is a nice touch.
- The covered balcony and view, of course.
- You can enjoy the peaceful area and parks with your pet.
- You can use the shared swimming pool. It's open every summer, and you'll find it in the building common area. Pretty cool. Refreshing cool.
**But you need to know this...**
- You wont have an oven in this apartment – but there is a stove-top and microwave for the home cooks.
**Our Homechecker, Jesus, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a nice 1-bedroom apartment close to transport and it has a cool balcony.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a modern 9th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Av. de Alberto de Alcocer, Madrid. Feel at home with the sunny terrace and cozy open-plan living area.
We think this apartment is best suited to working professionals or even postgraduates. Stylish pad, cool central spot. Smoking is allowed here too.