**The funky feature**
_Because who doesn't love a little artwork to liven things up?_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of living in a space full of unique style and beautiful artwork?
If so, you've hit the jackpot.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You won't find a more unique apartment than this. Filled with beautiful artwork and unique furnishings, this space is full of character. It's one to remember.
We think this apartment is great for a fun couple. If you love shopping and sports, you can find shopping centres and the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment has a unique style, full of colour and character.
- There is A/C installed to keep you cool as a cucumber.
- The neighbourhood has plenty to do, with restaurants, shops and a range of entertainment.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't an oven available in the kitchen. It might be time to get used to making stir-fry.
- Pets are allowed in this apartment, with permission from the landlord.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment.
**Our Homechecker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a great area with lots of restaurants, and the owner is an artist so its' full of paintings."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a funky 1st floor, studio apartment on Avenida de Alberto de Alcocer, Madrid. Enjoy lots of artwork and colour, with A/C to keep you comfortable.
We think this apartment is ideal for a couple looking for a vibrant area with lots to do. Smokers? You can indulge throughout. Pet owners? Bring your furry friends along.