**The spacious place**
_Because you're looking for room to roam_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a shared home with a bit of personal space?
Look no more. This one is for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have everything you'll need in this charming place. With lots of natural light throughout, spacious rooms, and AC to keep you cool in the summer, this apartment has all the makings of a practical shared home.
We think this is an ideal spot for busy professionals or postgraduates looking for nothing but the basics.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You'll have lots of room to roam— it's so spacious.
- With AC at home, hot Spanish summers will be a breeze.
- Hang out in the sunny living room— there's plenty of space to sit and get to know your new flatmates.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is a bit far from a Metro station— but a nice walk never hurts.
- Rooms here are available to rent to professionals or postgraduates only— sorry, students.
**Our Homechecker, Belen, said:**
_“I love this property. The location is convenient, and it's so spacious.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a 4th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle Paradinas, Madrid. It's sunny, it's got lots of room, and it has every essential appliance— it's a no-nonsense, practical place.
The location is nice— nearby, you'll find plenty of restaurants, parks, cafes, supermarkets, and shops to enjoy. Nice.