**The regal renovation**
_Because I want modern style fit for a king_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something super sleek, super slick, and super stylish in a relaxed area of Madrid? Prepare to be impressed.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this super modern style. Enjoy beautiful hardwood floors, a crisp white colour scheme, and stylish furnishings. The funky minimal vibe makes it feel open and uncluttered.
We think it’s ideal for students of University Carlos III, as you're right on the doorstep of the Getafe campus. It's a quiet area to relax, take a stroll to cafés and parks, and enjoy the small town feel.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is newly renovated and super modern.
- The bedrooms have all the essentials — a desk, storage, even a ceiling fan.
- You're in a quiet area, close to Carlos 3 campus and shops.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — who needs a gym membership?
- Renovations were still being finished when we went to visit, so there were a few things missing, which will be provided by the time you move in.
- This apartment is about half an hour by train from the city centre of Madrid — bring a book to pass the time.
**Your Home-checker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a cute apartment, it's newly refurbished and really stylish. It's a quiet area, with all the essentials nearby."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sleek 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle Daoiz, Madrid. It boasts newly renovated style, making it super modern, plus bedrooms with everything you need for a great stay.
This property is ideal for a couple of pals looking for a spot with small-town vibes. Walk to campus with ease, and explore the cosy collection of local shops and restaurants.