**The stylish spot**
_Because you're a trendsetter_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a chic spot in central Madrid?
Try this cool place on for size.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel fashionable in this charming apartment. With modern furnishings throughout, a natural-tone color palette, and a lovely terrace to sip your wine on, this place has all the makings of a happy home.
We think this is an ideal spot for a trendy professional or postgraduate looking for a beautiful home in central Madrid.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Hang out on your lovely terrace— bliss.
- Check out the stylish decor— this place is so modern.
- With a Metro station nearby, you'll be flying across Madrid in no time.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have AC— but you can keep cool out on the terrace
- This home is only available to rent to professionals or postgraduates only— sorry, students.
**Our Homechecker, Victoria, said:**
_“I love this property. It's been recently renovated, and all the furniture and appliances are brand new.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a fantastic ground floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Calle del Pilar de Zaragoza, Madrid. It's new, it's stylish, and it has a lovely terrace to enjoy— what's not to like?
The location is great— you'll be living in central Madrid, with all the restaurants, cafes, tapas bars, and shops you could ever want nearby. Nice.