**The modern marvel**
_Because I want the best of modern style_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for something with killer style, heaps of natural light, and great connections to the city? Don't pick, here you have it all.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this beautiful living room. With a window stretching along one wall, it gets heaps of light. It also boasts hardwood flooring, modern furniture, and even a little artwork.
We think it’s ideal for a couple with a taste for the finer things. You're in an upscale, yet still affordable area. Catch a concert at Las Ventas Bullring, or head to Salamanca for fantastic shopping.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is the height of modern style.
- There's central A/C to keep you cool as a cucumber.
- You're in a quiet spot with fantastic connections to the city.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment has a washing machine, but no dryer — it might be time to invest in a clothes rack.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment — maybe keep it to an open window?
- Small pets are allowed in this apartment — remember to include them in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Elena, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's in a great area, with all you need nearby. This apartment is interior, but still super bright, with a big window in the living room."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 1st floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Calle Iriarte, Madrid. It boasts a stylish living room with lots of natural light, and central A/C for comfort on those hot days.
This property is ideal for a couple looking for a spot with a little flair. This area is trendy and close to the upscale Salamanca barrio. Smokers? Indulge throughout. Pet owners? Bring along your smaller furry friends.