**The Life's Better Shared**
_Because we're all in it together._
**Will I like it here?**
Depends. Are you the kind of person who thrives off noise and action? Who gets their energy from being with other people? Who wants to make friends quickly and start exploring Madrid? Then check out this 11-bedroom apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to enjoy cooking up meals with your flatmates in the kitchen. There are so many of you that you could take it in turns, or maybe even stage your own MasterChef.
We think this property is the dream for extroverts. At home, you've got heaps of people to socialise and hang out with. And you're living in central Madrid where there are things happening 24/7. You'll never get bored, that's for sure.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- All the bedrooms have their own independent key for added security.
- You'll find restaurants and bars to suit every mood and taste in this neighbourhood.
- A washing machine means no more laundrette trips. That's cause for celebration.
**But you need to know this...**
- 3 bathrooms between 11 bedrooms isn't a great ratio - but it's not terrible either.
- Some pets are allowed - just check with the landlord first :)
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I really love this property...it's located right in the centre of Madrid...it's a great sharing space and each bedroom has it's own key. The bedrooms are a generous size and are completely furnished..."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 2nd-floor, 11-bedroom apartment on Calle de Cedaceros in central Madrid. It has a bright living room, a large kitchen, and 11 single bedrooms, each with a desk, wardrobe, and independent key.
It is perfect for those newly arrived in Madrid and keen to make friends. With 11 people to choose from, you'll have no problem finding someone to explore the city with. Oh, and pet-owners, just check with the landlord :)