**The monochrome master**
_Because I want crisp, clean style_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something sleek and modern, surrounded by relaxed, residential vibes? This is just the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the slick style of this studio. It's newly refurbished and so it's all brand new and shiny. It has a crisp, white colour scheme and sleek hardwood floors, sure to appeal to minimalists and neat freaks alike.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a relaxed spot without being isolated. You're an easy walk from shops and restaurants, and lots of beautiful parks, including the Parque de Pradolongo.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This studio is new and super sleek.
- There's A/C to heat and cool the entire studio.
- You're in a quiet spot beside beautiful parks.
**But you need to know this...**
- There was a bit of rain damage that you can see on the ceiling above the bed when we went to visit, but this will be fixed by the time you move in.
- Renovations had only just been finished when we went to visit, so there might be some extra furniture added before you move in too.
- The ceiling above the loft isn't super high — if you're taller than about 170cm you'll need to watch your head.
- The kitchen doesn't have an oven or dishwasher — aspiring chefs, this might not be the one.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a residential area, with a Metro just a 12-minute walk away. It's newly refurbished and is really modern."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a monochrome ground floor, studio apartment on Calle de Santoña, Madrid. It boasts a newly refurbished interior with a white colour scheme, plus A/C to heat and cool the apartment.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a residential spot with all you need within walking distance. Nature lovers, you'll feel right at home walking along the lake at the Parque de Pradolongo.