**The rustic in Rios**
_Because who doesn't love some bare brick?_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something unique and stylish, in one of the trendiest areas in Madrid? This could be the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this super stylish, rustic apartment. Enjoy a beautiful bare brick wall in the living room. It adds lots of charm and character to a space you'll love coming home to.
We think this apartment is great for anyone with a love for busy city living. This area is bursting with bars and restaurants, and you'll find parks and theatres here too. There's something for anyone.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The funky bare brick wall adds to the rustic charm.
- There are 2 bathrooms here, 1 for each bedroom.
- This area always has something to see or do.
**But you need to know this...**
- Since bedroom 1 has an ensuite, the common bathroom is for the use of bedroom 2. The occupant of bedroom 1 can only use the washing machine in this bathroom.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment. Maybe keep it to an open window?
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a rustic 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de Bretón de los Herreros, Madrid. Enjoy beautiful bare brick walls, and a bathroom for each bedroom.
We think this apartment is great for all those city-slickers out there. This area has restaurants, bars and parks, so there's something for all interests. Smokers? You can indulge throughout.