**The green retreat**
_Because I want to escape the concrete jungle_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for somewhere quiet and residential, with all the essentials within easy reach? You'll never run out of parks to explore here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the location. You've an easy walk from the Lineal de Palomeras Park, as well as local shops and a few excellent restaurants. Plus, students will love being just 12 minutes' walk from the Polytechnic University southern campus.
We think it’s ideal for anyone looking for simple, tidy living. You'll love the bright living room with balcony access, and the well equipped kitchen. It's a classic Madrid feel, with a bit of a vintage vibe.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room opens out onto a cute balcony.
- The kitchen offers a cosy dining table.
- This is a green area, and you're close to shops and the local campus.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — who needs a gym membership?
- There's no oven or dishwasher in the kitchen — aspiring chefs, beware.
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a nice quiet, residential area, with lots of greenery. It has lovely views of the surrounding area too, especially from the kitchen."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a tidy 3rd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle Cártama, Madrid. It boasts a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a living room with balcony access.
This property is ideal for students of the Polytechnic University southern campus. Anyone who loves greenery will love all these beautiful parks too.