**The musical marvel**
_Because there's nothing like a good tune_
**Will I like it here?**
Have you always wanted to learn to play the piano, but never been able to get your hands on one? If so, today is your lucky day.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love the extras on offer here. There is a cool little balcony, a funky feature fireplace, and of course a piano. Friday drinks are looking good here. Jump on the piano and serenade the flatmates.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a quieter stay. You're out of the noise of the city, and are just a bus ride away from the Technical University of Madrid South Campus.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The shared balcony is the best spot to relax and unwind.
- There's a piano in the living room, perfect for serenading your flatmates.
- This is a quiet, relaxed neighbourhood with a park and market nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- There are still tenants in the bedrooms, so there are a few personal belongings that will be removed before you move in.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only out on the balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Kelly, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really well equipped with a shared balcony, and there's even a cool piano in the living room."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a homely 3-bedroom apartment on Calle Fuentespina, Madrid. Enjoy a super cosy shared balcony, plus a living room with a beautiful piano.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for small town life. You've got a quieter spot, with all the essentials nearby. Plus smokers? You can indulge out on the balcony.