**The chill pad**
_Because I'm done partying_
**Will I like it here?**
Yes, if you don't need to live downtown to enjoy city life.
Are you a laid-back youngster tired of the hustle and bustle of big city living? Want some flatmate fun in an authentic Madrid barrio yet living just 15minutes from Gran Via?
This one might be right up your alley.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. With stylish furnishings and a large flatscreen TV, it's the perfect spot to bond with your new flatmates over drinks. And that brick column? So chic.
We think it’s ideal for outdoorsy individuals. The River Manzanares is just a short stroll away. Parks and green spaces abound. In Carabanchel, nature is at your fingertips.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Be the first tenant after a complete living room renovation, which is perfect for a laid-back Friday drink.
- The charming decor. Love the elegant red couch.
- Parque de San Isidro is a 5-minute walk away and the city center is just a 10-minute metro ride away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – just set up a drying rack and you're good to go.
- Carabanchel is not a super central location – explore a lesser-known side of Madrid but with everything for your daily needs within walking distance
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“This is a lovely apartment in a tranquil neighborhood. You've got lots of parks and shops nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is an amazing 1st floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle Del Toboso, Madrid. It boasts a spacious living room, flawless decor, and it's surrounded by nature on all fronts.
This apartment is perfect for seasoned explorers. Craving an outdoor adventure? Whether you're looking for a chill suburb to relax in or simply to enjoy a little nature, Carabanchel has you covered.