**The traditionally charming**
_Because it's classic style at its best_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a cute apartment full of classic charm? You'll feel right at home here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love these stylish bedrooms. Bedroom 1 is the biggest, and bedroom 2 and 3 boast balcony access. All of them have sleek hardwood floors, heating, and ample storage space
We think it’s ideal for easy-going individuals looking for a laid-back and well-connected area. In just a few minutes, you can walk to a range of Metro stations. Or, for some fun, you can check out the National Music Auditorium.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The well-furnished bedrooms.
- The cosy kitchen.
- You're just a 6-minute walk from the National Music Auditorium.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a door between bedrooms 2 and 3, so if you're renting both you can enjoy it as one very spacious room.
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with your live-in landlords.
**Your Home-checker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s 90m², so it's pretty big. It's in an old building, but it has been very well looked after."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a classic 3rd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle de López de Hoyos, Madrid. You'll be staying with your live-in landlords, and can enjoy well-furnished bedrooms plus a cosy fully-equipped kitchen.
This property is ideal for friendly individuals looking for the best of easy living. You're surrounded by Metro stations and bus stops, and you'll find cool spots like Berlín Park just 10 minutes away.