**The sunny Roman home**
_Because let there be light_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a bright spot in busy Rome?
Then check out this nice place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have all the sun you can handle in this lovely apartment. With spacious rooms, lots of natural light, and a cool, retro-style look in the kitchen, this place has all the makings of a practical but lovely home.
We think this is a great spot for a happy family looking for just enough space in the city, or a professional in search of a their new home.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Soak up the sun — this place is bright.
- Admire the unique, retro style throughout the apartment — cool.
- Catch a train across the city— a Metro station is nearby the property.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have AC — you'll have to find another way to stay cool in the summer.
- Smoking is allowed in the apartment — non-smokers might not like any lingering smokey smells.
- Pets are also allowed here — make sure to include them in your booking request.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a nice 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Flaminio, Rome. It's spacious, it's bright, and it's got a neat, retro look — all the makings of a happy home.
The location is nice — in addition to the nearby Metro station, you'll also find plenty of restaurants, cafes, museums, and shops to enjoy around the area. Great.