**The comfortable hideaway**
_Because I want a cosy room in a quiet location._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so
Looking for an apartment with authentic homely vibes? There's even a cute balcony, which makes an ideal spot to get to know your new flatmates.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming decor. This apartment has oodles of character, with a beautiful mix of classic and modern artwork, bookshelves filled with interesting books, tasteful furnishings and lively bursts of colour throughout. You won't be bored living here.
We think this apartment is ideal for laid-back individuals looking for a location to match their chilled out lifestyle. Fonte Ostiense is a quiet residential part of the city, but close to supermarkets, a few good restaurants and numerous public transport links to get into the central city.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are tastefully furnished.
- There is a cute balcony. It’s the perfect spot for your morning coffee.
- You’ll be within walking distance of some great local restaurants.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located quite far from the city centre – ideal if you have a car or just want to explore a lesser-known part of Rome.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord and her pet dog.
**Your Home-checker, Sara, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has been decorated throughout with beautiful artwork and vintage furnishings. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 5th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Via Federico Vittore Nardelli, Rome. It boasts a beautiful mix of classic and modern charm, tasteful furnishings, and a cute balcony.
This property is ideal for laid-back individuals. You’ll be in a quiet residential neighborhood, with plenty of supermarkets, traditional restaurants and public transport links close by.