**The freshers dream**
_Because the students are gonna love this one._
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Have you been tirelessly searching for the ultimate first year of University apartment? Yes? Keep reading...
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll be able to live out your flatting fantasy here. Hang out with your roommates after a long day, at home or out at a bar. Enjoy cooking up a storm in the fresh kitchen.
We think it's ideal for a friendly student looking for modern, social living. Never worry about being well connected here either, the Libia Metro station is just 2-minutes away.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You'll never be running late for a morning lecture again with Università La Sapienza just 20-minutes away.
- Get to know your new roomies over drinks in the superb kitchen. Social.
- Living in a freshly renovated apartment has never felt this good.
**But you need to know this...**
- Some of the windows are covered by scaffolding. Don't worry, the work will be completed by July and you'll have a better apartment building for it.
- You're allowed to smoke throughout the entire property.
**Our Homechecker, Frederico, said:**
_“I love this property. It's really well connected and only 15-minutes from Università La Sapienza.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a fresh 2nd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Via Tripolitania, Rome. It's here to make your life effortless and easy, especially in the fully equipped kitchen.
We think this apartment is perfect for a sociable student looking for upscale communal living. Find yourself close to the Metro and Università La Sapienza for an easy commute. Smoker? It's allowed here.