**The slippers on**
_Because it feels like home as soon as you step in._
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Have you been on the lookout for a comfortable, easygoing and friendly place to call home? Yes? Keep reading...
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to feel comfortable here. Put your feet up after a long day in the comfortable living room. Enjoy a peaceful twilight evening on the balcony.
We think it's ideal for a friendly postgraduate or worker looking for uncomplicated living. You've got eateries, shops and transport all within walking distance too. Convenient.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Unwind in the comfortable living room with your feet up and a hot tea in your hand.
- Watch the sunrise as you drink your morning smoothie on the balcony.
- Don't feel like cooking tonight? Just pop down the road to one of the delicious restaurants. Easy.
**But you need to know this...**
- The dishwasher wasn't working when we visited, but the landlord will have this fixed.
- The Landlord also lives in the apartment.
- You're allowed to smoke here, just make sure it's on the balcony.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Di Sant'Erasmo, Rome. It's got everything you could need for easy living, from the comfortable living room to the balcony. Nice.
We think this apartment is perfect for a sociable worker or postgraduate looking for a place to match. You're not super close to the Metro here, but there are buses to connect you to where you need to go. Smoker? Light up on the balcony.