**The authentic choice**
_Because I want to experience the real Rome._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so
Looking for a room in an elegant apartment in an authentic neighborhood? Live local, like a local.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the elegant decor. This stunning space has beautiful vintage furnishings, classic artwork adorning the walls, and a crisp modern colour scheme. You will feel like dressing up just to sit in the living room. When you feel like slipping into something more comfortable, the large outdoor patio is the perfect spot for an afternoon drink.
We think this apartment is ideal for a sophisticated individual looking for a location to match. Val Melaina is a largely residential spot, but still within reach of a few nice restaurants, public parks and food markets.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- Your room is tastefully furnished throughout.
- The elegant decor. We love the classic artwork.
- Val Melania is an authentic neighborhood with classic restaurants.
**But you need to know this…**
- Your bed is a sofa bed - no problem, it is really comfortable.
- The apartment is located quite far from the city centre – ideal if you have a car or just want to explore a lesser-known part of Rome.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlords and their 3 cats.
- You won't have access to bathroom 2 or the storage wardrobe.
**Your Home-checker, Sarah, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has lovely vintage furniture and artwork adorning the walls. It is perfect for an animal lover as you'll be sharing the apartment with 3 cats."_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is an elegant 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Bagnone, Rome. It boasts elegant decor, beautiful vintage furniture, and classic artwork adorning the walls.
This property is ideal for a sophisticated individual. You’ll be in a largely residential neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and public transport links within easy reach.