**The affordable in Aurelio**
_Because I'd rather spend my $$ on fun not rent._
**Will I like it here?**
Looking for a luxurious room in central Rome? Got a credit card with no limit? Nope, didn't think so. This one has what you need.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love the simplicity and affordability here. Furnished room, equipped kitchen, great location. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
We think it’s ideal for a young student or professional. Who wants to pay hefty rental prices? Live local and just whip into the city for some fun.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The affordable bedroom – everything you need at the right price.
- The well equipped kitchen – try out your best cannelloni recipe.
- Escape the tourist hustle and base yourself in a true locals locale.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no living room in this apartment – but, you live in Rome! Who needs a living room?
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only by open windows.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with the Landlord and the cutest little dog in the world.
**Our Homechecker, Charlie, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's a really nice shared apartment within easy reach of the city centre. You're also within walking distance of the Vatican.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a cosy 5th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Ludovico Micara, Rome. Grab an affordable room, in a classic shared flat, and get your Rome experience up and running.
We think this apartment is ideal for a student or young professional. Save on rent and spend it on the weekends. You'll need the extra cash in this fun city. Smoker? Keep it to beside an open window.