**The pretty in pink**
_Because I really, really love pink_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something cute and cosy, with an adorable pink colour scheme, and your very own patio? You've just hit the jackpot.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this cute pink colour scheme. It's tasteful and won't give you a headache, and it keeps things from getting boring. It's even got a patio! Step outside and get some fresh air, whenever you want.
We think it’s ideal for a couple looking for something busy and fast-paced. This area is bursting with shops and restaurants, and even a little history. Check out the ruins of the Baths of Caracalla nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This studio has a cute pink vibe inside.
- There's a cosy little patio outside.
- You're just a 15-minute walk from the ruins of the Baths of Caracalla.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment doesn't have an oven or dishwasher — aspiring chefs, beware.
- Wi-Fi is not installed in this apartment – you will need to organise this if you require it.
- This apartment is below the ground floor, so technically it's a basement apartment. You'll get the most light on the patio.
**And this too...**
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment — maybe keep it to the patio?
**Your Home-checker, Carlotta, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a great neighbourhood with all the shops and restaurants you need, and it's really LGBT friendly! It's a really cute space with a nice little patio."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cute basement studio apartment on Via Vetulonia, Madrid. It boasts a lively pink colour scheme inside, and a cute little patio outside.
This property is ideal for a couple looking for a lively area with a taste of history. You're close to shops, restaurants, and even a few ruins. Pet owners? Bring along your furry friends. Smokers? Indulge throughout.