**The Bohemian bungalow**
_Because I like to be free and one with nature_
**Will I like it here?**
Yes. You will if you are a free soul looking for an escape from the busy city. If so, you will love this ultra comfortable apartment outside of the city center.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You get a lovely piano to nurture your creative side while you take in beautiful views of the garden. If it gets too hot, turn up the AC. Pop some clothes in the washer. Then let them air dry.
We think this apartment would be perfect for people who value the greener side of life. Head over to Villa Doria Pamphili park in less than 25 minutes to disconnect for a while.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- We love the beautiful views of the garden from the huge windows.
- You get a lovely piano to explore your artistic side.
- You will love being a less than 25-minute walk from Villa Doria Pamphili park.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment shares an entrance and garden with the landlord's main house.
- Be the first to fill-up the brand new closet that will be added before you move-in.
- The apartment doesn't have an oven.
**And this, too…**
- The landlord only accepts female students in this property.
- Smoking is allowed at this apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Ludovica, said:**
_“This_ _beautiful apartment is in a very green, quiet area with lots of amenities.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a ground floor, apartment in Via Marcantonio Odescalchi, Rome. You have access to a beautiful outdoor patio. You'll share the entrance with your landlady who lives in the house across the way.
It is perfect for students who want a peaceful space outside of the city. It's less than 25 minutes from a gorgeous outdoor park.