**The Ostiense mellow**
_Because I want new friends in the right spot_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a fun-loving savant looking to connect with kindred spirits in a friendly enviroment? Want to live in one of Rome's most vibrant districts?
You're in luck, this one checks all the boxes. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. It's spacious, the decor is on point, and it happens to be the perfect spot to share stories and meals with your new flatmates. Ready to break the ice?
We think it’s ideal for outgoing individuals. Known for its buzzing nightlife, Ostiense is brimming with cool pubs, chic cafés, and trendy eateries to indulge your inner foodie. Yum.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The lively decor. Those walls just pop.
- Parco Giancarlo Sbragia is a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be sharing the apartment with the live-in landlord.
- Only Bedroom 1 has access to a balcony.
- There's no oven in the kitchen – those homemade cookies will have to wait.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a colorful 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Viale Leonardo Da Vinci, Rome. It boasts a generous living room and elegant decor close to some really cool parks and trendy hotspots.
We think this apartment is perfect for fun-loving individuals. Great food, industrial-chic vibes, and excellent nightlife. Ostiense has it all. Don't miss out on this one.