**The bright eyed baby**
_Because I don't like turning lights on._
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Do you love modern setups with oodles of natural light? Superb locations? This may just be your place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You've got the makings of a low key lifestyle here. Cooking up your signature dish in the kitchen. Peeping over the balcony railing. Cute.
We think it's perfect for a woman looking for good location above all else. There are 2 Metro stations within 10-minutes walk, so being on time is your new schtick.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- We love that you have everything you need nearby, including 2 Metro stations and Piazza dei Re di Roma.
- You'll love enjoying the buzzing city ambience from the balcony.
- You can really enjoy exploring your cooking abilities in the sublime kitchen.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's 1 bathroom, which could be a problem, but won't be. Why? Cos you're a bathroom roster master.
- The live-in landlord, who is a man, only accepts female tenants.
**Our Homechecker, Meissa, said:**
_“I love this property. It's super comfortable and the location is absolutely fabulous.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a bright 1st floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Via Lavinio, Rome. It's all about effortless movement in the superb kitchen, which opens onto a charming balcony.
We think this apartment is ideal for a woman looking for a superbly located base. The Piazza dei Re di Roma shops and restaurants ensure convenience too.