**The indoor-outdoor charmer**
_Because I want to relax in style_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a stylish room in a fun and funky apartment? Does having a large balcony to relax on sound like fun to you? Then pack your bags we have found your new home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the indoor-outdoor flow. The spacious balcony opens out from the funky living room, and has a cute table and chairs. It's the perfect spot to enjoy the afternoon sun. Check out those amazing city views, too.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go individual. In San Giovanni you'll find plenty of shops, excellent restaurants, and cosy bars to explore. The amazing Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano is close by too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedroom is spacious and stylish.
- The amazing living areas. The balcony is the perfect spot for your morning coffee.
- Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano is just a short stroll away.
**But you need to know this…**
- The guitar, computer, and surfboards in the apartment can't be used by tenants.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord. The landlord has a private bathroom.
**Your Home-checker, Sirio, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a unique apartment with an amazing balcony. The location is good, you are very well connected to the rest of the city.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a spacious 7th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Sannio, Rome. It boasts spacious bedrooms, a funky living room, and a lovely balcony.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go individual. You’ll be in a lively residential neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano close by.