**The bright eyed charmer**
_Because it's got natural light for days._
**Will I like it here?**
Have you been on the hunt for a modern setup with oodles of natural light in a convenient location? Yes? Keep reading...
**Really? Tell me more...**
You've got everything you need to live your Roman fantasy here. Pick a book from the shelf and snuggle up on the sofa, or sip a flute of bubbly and admire the twinkling city lights at night.
We think it's ideal for a modern couple or individual looking for a charming place to match. Everything you need is close by too. Metro, shops, restaurants, bars... you decide where you want to spend your time.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Put your feet up and enjoy your new peaceful way of life in the living room.
- You'll love the stunning city views from the bedroom balcony.
- Can't be bothered with cooking dinner tonight? Head downstairs and try one of the nearby restaurants. Yum.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no television, but there's nothing stopping you from bringing your own.
- The washing machine is in the common area of the apartment complex. What a great way to meet your neighbours!
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only by open windows.
**Your Home-checker, Charli, said:**
_“This apartment is in a super convenient area, close to plenty of shops, restaurants and bars, as well as the Metro.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a bright 5th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Via Conte Di Carmagnola, Rome. It's got plenty of charm throughout, especially in the spacious living area. How inviting.
This apartment is perfect for an individual or couple looking for a convenient and modern apartment. Never miss your connection again with the Metro just 7-minutes away. Smoker? Feel free to light up by an open window.