**The central charmer**
_Because I want a classic apartment in the heart of the city._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so
Looking for a charming pad in an excellent location? Kick your Rome adventure off in style with this classic studio apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming decor. This little beauty has tasteful furnishings, wooden detailing, and a lovely staircase that leads you up to the loft-level sleeping area. This place will sure feel like home.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go couple looking for a location to match their lifestyle. San Lorenzo is a lively spot close to authentic eateries, public parks, and Sapienza University of Rome.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is tastefully furnished throughout.
- Villa Mercede Park is just a short stroll away.
- The charming decor. We love the wooden detailing.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
**Your Home-checker, Federico, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a lovely apartment in a really great location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming studio apartment on Via Dei Reti, Rome. It boasts tasteful furnishings, classic wooden detailing, and has a comfortable living area.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and public parks close by.