**The more is more**
_Because everyone loves a lil maximalism._
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Do you love walls filled with art, peaceful settings and being well connected? Keep reading, this may be the one for you...
**Really? Tell me more...**
You've got all the makings of peaceful, stylish living here. Bask on the sofa as you catch up on your favourite shows. Sip some wine and consider the art on the walls. Classy.
We think it's ideal for a student who's looking for an elegant, quiet place to call home. Feel like exploring? Jump on the train or stay close to home, there's plenty to see.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Itching for some rich cultural influence? Check out the upcoming shows at Auditorium Parco della Music.
- Let yourself unwind and relax in the comfortable living area, it's easy here.
- You'll never need to visit an art gallery with all of the beautiful work hung on the walls.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer, but a wire airer will be a suitable, if a little slower, substitute.
- The landlord's mother also lives in the apartment, and she has a dog. Woof.
**Our Homechecker, Ludovica, said:**
_“I love this property. It's in an elegant, green neighbourhood and is really well connected.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a quirky 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Viale Maresciallo Pilsudski, Rome. It's all about authentic expression from floor to ceiling.
We think this apartment is perfect for a busy student looking for a peaceful study spot. Not only is it quiet, but it's also well connected with the Train station just 6-minutes away.