**The explorer's den**
_Because history fascinates me_
**Will I like it here?**
Perhaps. If you have always dreamt of living in Rome and walking from the ancient inner city to the modern outer city, then you’re going to love living here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll be sharing an open kitchen, living, and dining area with the landlord who lives on the property. Enjoy Sunday chats on the balcony. It’s furnished.
We think this is great for those fascinated by Roman history. The Colosseum is a half-hour walk away. The Tiber River is a two-minute walk. Cool bars and cafés are close.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Chat with your landlord on the furnished balcony.
- Enjoy being surrounded by a cool, stylish space.
- Explore ancient and modern Rome.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a common-area bathroom. Any visitors will have to use your ensuite.
- Smoking is allowed in this property.
- The landlord will be living in the property with you.
**Your Home-checker, Sara, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a beautiful design, is fancy, spacious, and has a balcony.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via del Porto Fluviale in Rome. There is a modern shared kitchen, living, and dining area, plus a furnished balcony.
We think it’s ideal for history majors. Walk to the Colosseum in 30 minutes. You’re a stone’s throw away from the river. Head out to cool bars and cafés nearby.