**The chic in the city**
_Because I want a modern room in an awesome neighborhood_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you a fashionista looking for modern minimalism? Pack your (small) bags, this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the modern setup here. It’s a chic apartment with lovely wooden floors and a crisp white colour scheme. The kitchen is equipped and there's even a cute table and chairs to enjoy a sit down meal. It's got everything you need.
We think this apartment is ideal for on-the-go individuals looking for a location to match their lifestyle. El Raval is a lively spot with excellent restaurants, bars, and theatres to check out. The vibrant Sant Antoni Market is just across the street.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are fashionably furnished.
- The living room is chic and cosy.
- Sant Antoni Market is just a short stroll away.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- The apartment is right next door to a school, so you'll hear the cheerful sounds of children enjoying their lunch break. Joy!
**Your Home-checker, Guadaira, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a super modern and cosy apartment in a great location.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer Dels Salvador, Barcelona. It boasts a crisp white colour scheme, a cute dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
This property is ideal for on-the-go individuals. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and wonderful markets like Sant Antoni Market close by.