**The stylish shared spot**
_Because even shared homes should be chic_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a shared home with a bit of flair?
Then check out this charming place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have everything you'll need in this lovely apartment. With modern furnishings throughout, several great balconies to enjoy, and a nice location near a Metro station, this apartment is pretty and practical.
We think this is an ideal spot for an on-the-go student looking for a nice home base in Barcelona.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Admire the stylish decor— so modern.
- Sip your morning coffee from your balcony. Bliss.
- With a Metro station nearby, you'll be flying across Barcelona in no time here.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment has 3 bedrooms and only 1 bathroom— you might have to wait your turn sometimes.
- Rooms here are only available to rent to women who are students— sorry, guys.
**Our Homechecker, Albert, said:**
_“I love this property. It's such a cozy apartment, and the landlady is very nice.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a charming 6th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Avinguda Meridiana, Barcelona. It's bright, it's got several nice balconies, and it has modern decor throughout— what's not to like?
The location is great— nearby, you'll find all the restaurants, cafes, parks, tapas bars, and shops you could ever want. Excellent.