**The perfect patio**
_Because I want a cosy spot to soak up the sun_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a modern living space, with an adorable patio just for you? Sit back and relax in style here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the cosy patio. Step out of your modern living area and take a seat at the cute little table and chairs. It's perfect for enjoying breakfast in the sun, or catching up with friends.
We think it’s ideal if you're looking for a relaxed spot on the edge of the bustling city centre. You'll love the local bars and restaurants, and will be an easy walk from the University of Barcelona.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The patio is a super cute spot to relax.
- The sleeping area is semi-independent, so it's out of the way when you have guests.
- You're in a laid-back spot with a wide range of bars and restaurants.
**But you need to know this...**
- There was some construction happening when our Home-checker went to visit, but that should only be an issue when you're outside.
- There's no oven or dishwasher here — aspiring chefs, beware.
**Your Home-checker, Andrea, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s on a pedestrian street in a amazing neighbourhood, with great public transport connections. It's a nice and bright apartment with a big patio."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy 1st floor, studio apartment on Carrer de Santa Teresa, Barcelona. It boasts an adorable patio with lots of seating, and a semi-independent sleeping area.
This property is ideal if you're looking to be close to the action, but out of the noise. Take a quick stroll and try some of the local cafés and restaurants, and visit interesting spots like the Egyptian Museum.