**The bohemian share**
_Because it’s got that hippy vibe_
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Are you looking for a comfy share? If you love a boho vibe and a friendly landlady into sports and yoga, then you’ll feel right at home. Couples are welcome, by the way.
**Really? Tell me more...**
Your kitchen is equipped. Raw wood trim gives it an arts-and-crafts vibe. Time travel in the 70s-style bathroom. Why not try yoga with the landlady in the living space?
We think this is great for a single student or couple. Walk to Palo Alto Market once a month. Stop for brunch on the way. Ciutadella campus of Pompeu Fabra University is close.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Enjoy simple space with personality – and the company of a friendly landlady.
- Do laundry at home – maybe while doing yoga.
- Walk to class at the Ciutadella campus of Pompeu Fabra University.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn’t a sofa in the living room. Bring some pillows. You’re limber, right?
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony only.
- The landlady will be living in the property with you.
**Your Home-checker, Guadaira, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a well located apartment with a lot of personality.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer d'Alí Bei in Barcelona. You have a homey equipped kitchen, simple living room, balcony and washing machine.
It’s ideal for students. Walk to the nearby Ciutadella campus of Pompeu Fabra University. Stop for brunch on the way to Palo Alto Market on the first weekend of the month.