**The brilliant balcony**
_Because there's no better place to relax_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of having your very own balcony, with space to sit, sip your morning coffee and take it all in? If so, be sure to stick around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this super spacious balcony. There's no better place to spend those hot afternoons. You've got space to enjoy meals, and even invite friends over for drinks.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a slightly calmer Barcelona experience. You're on the edge of the city, but still close to a great range of parks, restaurants and shops.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The balcony is the perfect spot to relax and soak up the sunshine.
- The living room has a pretty unique green colour scheme.
- This area has lots of beautiful parks with great city views.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a dishwasher or oven available in the kitchen. Aspiring chefs, this might not be the spot for you.
- The landlord will be living in this apartment with you.
**Your Home-checker, Xavier, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a great shared balcony, and A/C throughout to keep you cool."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 3-bedroom apartment on Via Júlia, Barcelona. You'll be staying with the live-in landlord, with a super spacious shared balcony and funky green living room.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a quieter city experience. This area is bursting with beautiful parks, and has plenty of restaurants for you to sink your teeth into.