**The living living room**
_Because I love a bit of nature indoors_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for impeccable style, a fantastic location and a lush and liveable living room? Who isn't? This one has it all and some.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the spacious and modern living room. With windows all along one wall, plants up another, and very fashionable furnishings, you'll love relaxing or entertaining here. What a space.
We think it’s ideal for professionals looking for style in a trendy spot. You're just a stone's throw from landmarks like Checkpoint Charlie, and the bustling Potsdamer Platz.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is stunning and has a beautiful plant feature.
- There's a separate study.
- You're in a trendy spot close to Potsdamer Platz.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no washing machine in this apartment — time to find your local laundromat.
- There's also no TV in the living room — time to get some reading done?
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only on the balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Stefaniya, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s big, beautiful and stylish, and it's in a super stylish area of Berlin."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a spacious 8th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Stresemannstraße, Berlin. It boasts a huge living room with impeccable style and lots of light, plus a separate study.
This property is ideal for professionals looking for some fun. Whether you love history, shopping, or just want to get out amongst nature, there's a little something for you here.