**The easy life**
_Because I seek simplicity in the city_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This cozy studio is all about fun-sized functionality. Keep it simple; life happens outside your door around here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional space. The combined living and sleeping area is cute and cozy, with a single bed, table, TV and surprisingly big wardrobe. The kitchen is equipped and there’s even a balcony with a nice street view.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go someone. Simplicity and affordability with an easy commute into the city - what more could you ask for? Well if you want more, check out the restaurants just around the corner, or the beautiful, nearby Parc des Sources.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- There is a cute balcony. It’s the perfect spot for your morning coffee.
- The classic decor. We love the wooden detailing.
- Catch a quick bus to Parc du Cinquantenaire.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The kitchen is only equipped with a half-refrigerator – be smart with the food shop.
- The landlord lives in a separate apartment in the same building.
**Your Home-checker, Rose, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a nice, quiet neighbourhood close to a beautiful park and the Metro.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cozy 5th floor, studio apartment on Minervalei, Brussels. It boasts cute decor, a compact but functional layout, and a balcony with a nice street view.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go someone. You’ll be in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, a liad-back neighbourhood with an easy commute into the city centre.