**The chic treat**
_Because I want sleek minimalism in a charming spot_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something super slick and modern, close to a beautiful park? This bright beauty will make your inner neat freak sing.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the contemporary decor of this apartment. Enjoy sleek hardwood flooring, a crisp white colour scheme, and a beautiful leather couch. The big windows let in lots of sunshine too.
We think it’s ideal for a couple looking for a laid-back spot just outside the city centre. You're an easy walk from the beautiful Josaphat Park, and will be well connected by tram to the rest of the city.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is sleek and minimal.
- The sleeping area is semi-independent, creating extra privacy.
- The nearby Josaphat Park is the perfect spot to spend those warm afternoons.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — there's a little extra exercise for your day!
- The sleeping area is semi-independent, and is only separated from the rest of the living area with a curtain across the doorway.
- There's no washing machine or dryer here — time to find your local laundromat!
- There's also no oven or dishwasher in the kitchen — aspiring chefs, beware.
**Your Home-checker, Mariana, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s on a nice quiet street, close to lots of tram and bus stops. The sleeping area is separated with a curtain for extra privacy, and the living area has a nice big leather sofa."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a minimalist 2nd floor, studio apartment on Rue des Pâquerettes, Brussels. It boasts a sleek living space with lots of natural light and modern decor, plus a semi-independent sleeping area.
This property is ideal for a couple looking for calm convenience. This is a mostly residential area within easy reach of the city centre. You'll love exploring Josaphat Park, and will stay well connected by the tram.