**The semi-independent studio in the large house**
_Because I want to be social but value my privacy_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so. This is a semi-independent studio apartment within a large house. Enjoy the company of your flatties while also having a private space for some quiet time. Ideal.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll get the best of both worlds living here. Your cosy studio is well-equipped, including a double bed, TV, and even a fireplace. When you are feeling social, you can head to one of the fab common areas.
We think it’s ideal for a couple that wants the privacy of their own space, while having all the perks of shared living.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- This is a semi-independent studio within a large house – it will be easy to meet new people.
- You have access to a huge common kitchen and living area with a dining table, ping pong table, piano, and even an arcade machine!
- Your studio opens out onto a shared terrace. Nice.
**But you need to know this...**
- The studio is located on the ground floor of a large house. There is a 5-bedroom apartment and an office within the same building.
- You will share the bathroom with your new friends at the office. They are only there during business hours though, so you will not have to wait for a shower late at night.
**Our Homechecker, David, said:**
_“I loved this property. The studio has a big double bed and a living area with a couch and huge wardrobe. It also opens out onto a really nice terrace.”_
**Give it to me straight**
This is a ground floor, semi-independent studio apartment on Rue Stéphanie, Brussels. Open the French doors to the shared courtyard. Chill by the fireplace. This a cosy place to call home.
This studio is ideal for those who like the social aspect of flatting, but don't want to overshare. Relax with your flatmates in the fab common areas, then head back to your pad for some me-time.