**The dapper den**
_Because I want style in a trendy location_
**Will I like it here?**
It'd be hard not to.
Boasting exquisite decor right in the heart of multicultural Brussels, this suave apartment has the looks and the location.
Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the combined living and sleeping area. With a snug sofa that turns into a cosy bed, and plenty of vertical storage space, you can make the most of every square inch in the apartment. Say goodbye to dead space.
We think it’s ideal for working professionals. In Sablon, you can find everything from antique stores to cool restaurants, bars, and cafes, as well as great public transport connections.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The open-plan layout. Compact and functional.
- The breezy balcony. It's the perfect spot for your morning coffee.
- Parc de Bruxelles is a 10-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is on the small side but what it lacks in space, it makes up for in style.
- Smoking is allowed but only on the balcony.
- The landlord only accepts workers and postgraduate students in this property.
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful apartment in a really great neighborhood. You've got Porte de Namur nearby, as well as Brussels' central train station.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 3rd floor, studio apartment on Pippelingstraat, Brussels. It boasts a fashionable open-plan layout, a sunny balcony, and it's close to parks, shops, and museums.
This apartment is perfect for outgoing professionals. If you're looking to soak up everything Brussels has to offer, Sablon is a great starting point. Smoker? You can puff away on the balcony.