**The petit palace**
_Because I seek a little luxury._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something impossibly chic, with a little old-world charm? Check out this loft-level beauty.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the look. It's stylish from the mezzanine level, down into the living area, and even into the bathroom. Ornate furnishings, French inspired decor, unique wall paper; this one certainly has the look.
We think it’s perfect for a trendy professional couple. Looking to soak up the best of Brussels? You've come to the right place. Parks, restaurants, cafes and bars; it's all within easy reach from here.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The cute balcony.
- The very cool loft-level sleeping area.
- Parc du Cinquantenaire is within easy reach.
**But you need to know this...**
- The TV will be removed from the bedroom before you move in.
- The kitchen is compact and doesn't have an oven. It has all the basics though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- Smoking is allowed, but only on the balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautifully furnished apartment, with chic decor throughout. The location is great too.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 4th floor, loft-level studio apartment on Oudergemlaan, Brussels. It boasts ornate decor, beautiful furnishings, and a cute balcony.
We think this apartment is perfect for a professional couple. Walk to work, the cafe and the bar. Etterbeek is central and plenty of fun. Smoker? You can puff away on the balcony.