**The cabin in the woods**
_Because I want a quiet spot to relax_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for somewhere quiet and cosy, where you can get away from the stress of the busy city? This has all the charm of the wilderness, with none of the isolation.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the quaint vibe of this studio. With beautiful wood and stone walls, and even a beautiful stone fireplace, it's like having your very own cabin. Plus, it even opens out to a balcony.
We think it’s ideal for a couple looking to get away from the noise of the city. You're right on the edge of the Zoniënwoud nature preserve, in a quiet spot with an art gallery, and even a beautiful Château.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This really feels like a warm, cosy cabin.
- The balcony makes the perfect spot to get some fresh air.
- This is a super peaceful area to relax.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is between 45 minutes to an hour from the city centre — if you're looking for some peace and quiet, you've found it.
- There's no oven or dishwasher in the kitchen — aspiring chefs, beware.
- The landlord only accepts professionals and postgraduate students in this apartment.
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which has no elevator — who needs a gym membership?
**And this too...**
- There's no washing machine or dryer here — you're really getting that wilderness experience here.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a charming 3rd floor, studio apartment on Avenue des Héros, Brussels. It boasts a quaint cabin vibe, with a stone fireplace and wooden walls, plus a cosy balcony to enjoy the fresh air.
This property is ideal for a couple looking for some peace and quiet. This is a residential area, with thick woodland practically on your doorstep. Take a stroll, enjoy the greenery, and relax.