**The lifestyle lover**
_Because I'm all about inner-city exploration_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Whether you're a new-comer or a Lisbon local, you'll find something to love in Chiado. This cosy 1-bedroom apartment is the perfect base from which to explore.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the cosy bedroom. It's fashionably furnished, spacious, and nice and bright. You'll have a comfortable double bed, a very chic lounger and a desk if you need to get some work done. The kitchen is the main common area, so this lovely bedroom also doubles as a living space.
We think it’s ideal for a fun-loving couple looking for that Lisbon lifestyle. Eat, drink, party, sleep, repeat; you can do it all around here. It's also a part of the city that is dripping with history. The Elevador de Santa Justa is just a short stroll away!
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The beautiful bedroom. There's even a cute standing balcony.
- The stylish decor. Modern yet classic.
- The Rossio train station is a short walk away. Jump on the train and head to Sintra for the day.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – work those legs.
- The main door opens into the bedroom area.
**Your Home-checker, Gabi, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a typical old building but the apartment has been nicely renovated. You'll love the location too.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a beautiful 3rd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on R. Das Gáveas, Lisbon. It boasts a lovely bedroom, charming decor, and a cute standing balcony.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple. Chiado is central, lively and always up for a good time. If you're looking for nightlife, street life, or any kind of life really, you'll find it around here.