**The sweet talker in Arroios**
_Because I'm ready to be charmed_
**Will I like it here?**
It'd be hard not to.
Boasting large common areas and two sunny balconies, this suave apartment has the looks and the location.
Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love open-plan living. Keep your guests entertained while you prepare a delicious homemade meal. Spend your mornings contemplating local life from the standing balcony.
We think it’s ideal for a family of working professionals. You've got at least three Metro stations nearby. Parks, museums, and shops abound. Arroios is central and well-connected.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- We loved the standing balconies. Yes, plural.
- Parque Eduardo VII is a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a 3rd bedroom in this apartment. This room is being refurbished so is not currently accessible.
- Pets are allowed but make sure you include your animal friend in your booking request so the landlord can make a decision.
**Your Home-checker, Filipa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s an amazing apartment in a central Lisbon neighborhood. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Rua Cidade Da Horta, Lisbon. It has a combined living and kitchen area, two breezy balconies, and it's close to one of the most beautiful parks in the city.
We think this apartment is perfect for a couple of young professionals with kids. Arroios is a great starting point for anyone looking to soak up everything Lisbon has to offer. And you can bring your pet too!