**The balcony bonanza**
_Because one is never enough_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of being able to take your pick of which balcony you want to relax on?
If so, you've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love sitting back and enjoying some balcony time. Being covered, you can enjoy them no matter the weather. So sit back, soak up the sun and relax.
We think this apartment is great for those looking for quieter life out of the hustle of the city. Nearby, you can find the beautiful Silva Porto Park, and the Benfica Market.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- There is a balcony for every bedroom, plus balconies off the living and dining rooms.
- There's really funky African themed decoration to give this space lots of character.
- The nearby Benfica Market offers a great range of fresh meats and produce.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's only 1 shared bathroom in this apartment. Might want to keep those morning showers quick.
- The landlord will be living in the apartment with you.
- Pets are allowed in this apartment, make sure to include them in your booking request.
**Our Homechecker, Lorenzo, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s decorated with really funky African-themed decor, with a park and supermarket super close by."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 5th floor, 5-bedroom apartment on Avenida Grão Vasco, Lisboa. Enjoy your pick of one of the many balconies here, plus a funky African decor theme.
We think this apartment is ideal for those looking for a quiet stay. This area has all the essentials, with a market and park super close by. Pet owners? You can bring along your furry friends.