**The sunshine classic**
_Because I love a vintage vibe_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something homely and old-timey, in a spot with stunning city views? You've come to the right place
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the classic feel of this apartment. From retro red shelving in the kitchen, to funky vintage wallpaper in the bathroom, all the way to beautiful hardwood flooring in the living room. It's a looker.
We think it’s ideal for tenants looking for peace out of the city hustle. You're right beside the Miradouro do Monte Agudo too, where you can enjoy a coffee as you look out over the city.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment has that classic Lisboa feel.
- There's a covered balcony, to enjoy in any weather.
- You're in a quiet spot with great views of the city.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — there's a little free exercise for your day.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
- There's a storage closet which the landlord is using. You won't have access to this.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a very calm residential area with great views, and a supermarket and Metro nearby. Your bedroom is nice and sunny, and there's a covered balcony off the living room"_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sunny 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Rua da Penha de França, Lisboa. You'll be staying with a live-in landlord, in an apartment with classic old-timey style and a covered balcony.
This property is ideal for anyone looking for a quiet spot to enjoy great city views. Head up one of Lisbon's 7 hills, and take in the view from the Miradouro do Monte Agudo. For some inner-city fun, the Metro will get you there in less than 15 minutes.