**The top-notch terrace**
_Because I want to soak up the Lisbon sun_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a cosy apartment with a terrace as big as the apartment itself? Throw in an impossibly charming location, and you're on to a winner.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the big terrace. Seriously, it's as big as the whole apartment. It has plenty of seating and a cosy table, so it's perfect for meals out in the sun. Grab a book, a cool drink, and relax in style.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a trendy and very charming Lisbon neighbourhood. Whether you want to enjoy stunning city views, or wander the streets of historic Alfama; this is the spot.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The terrace has heaps of space.
- The kitchen has a cosy dining table (for those rainy days).
- You're within easy walking distance of the city centre.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing!
- There's no A/C or heating here — bring some warm socks, and maybe some singlets.
**Your Home-checker, Rafael, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s very close to the city centre and has a Metro station nearby. It has a really big terrace too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Rua Cavaleiros, Lisbon. It boasts a super spacious terrace with lots of outdoor seating, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a spot that is as trendy as it is convenient. You're an easy walk from the city centre, lots of amazing lookouts, and will be well connected by the Metro too.