**The pristine palace**
_Because I want a place that's big on space and style_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something modern, full of sunshine, and in a super convenient location? This huge apartment has something to appeal to everyone.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the modern feel of this apartment. It's brand new, so everything is clean and pristine. Enjoy a crisp white colour scheme, beautiful hardwood floors, big windows and lots of natural light.
We think it’s ideal if you're looking for a vibrant spot close to the universities of Lisboa. You can walk to the Universidade de Lisboa and Universidade Católica Editora, and will be close to the José Alvalade Stadium and the airport.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is brand new and ultra modern.
- 4 of the 5 bedrooms have direct access to a balcony.
- You're close to universities, the airport, and a football stadium.
**But you need to know this...**
- The dishwasher was still to be installed when we went to visit, so that'll go in the gap you can see in the kitchen.
- Being this close to the airport means you get a bit of noise from the planes.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a brand new apartment, so everything is bright and shiny. It's close to major universities and has good Metro connections too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 5th floor, 5-bedroom apartment on Rua José Lins do Rego, Lisboa. It boasts a super contemporary vibe, and balcony access from the kitchen and 4 of the bedrooms.
This property is ideal if you're looking for a laid-back spot with excellent public transport connections. You're close to the airport and José Alvalade Stadium, and just a 10-minute walk from the Universidade de Lisboa. Convenience to the max.