**The classic outlook**
_Because I want Lisbon charm and iconic city views_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a classic home in a charming location? Like the sound of a Miradouro sunset? Check this one out.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will enjoy the old-school decor. Polished floors, vintage wooden furnishings, and a lived in vibe that's quintessentially Lisbon. To top it off, there's a cute standing balcony. Throw open the doors and let in the sounds of the city!
We think this apartment is ideal for an adventurous couple or small family. Mouraria is lively, charming, and within easy reach of some of the most iconic spots in the city. Head to the Miradouro da Graca for sweeping city views, or head north and explore the restaurants near Intendente station.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The classic decor. Let's call it... well worn.
- The cute standing balcony, of course.
- It pays to have a Metro station close by in this city. It can get hilly!
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a small stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- There is no heating or AC installed in this apartment.
- Bedroom 2 only has a curtain separating it from the kitchen. Both rooms are also interior and don't get a huge amount of natural light.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriella, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a classic Lisbon apartment in a great location. You've got the Metro very close by too, so exploring the city is a breeze.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a furnished 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on R. Do Benformoso, Lisbon. It boasts classic decor, a comfortable living room, and a cute standing balcony.
This property is ideal if you seek a good dose of authenticity in this magical city. You’ll be just at the top of the historic Alfama district, right next door to Arroios, and surrounded by iconic spots like the Miradouro da Graca. You've got a bit of everything here.