**The Haven in History**
_Because I want a modern and stylish apartment in the old town._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This light and recently renovated apartment will provide the modern retreat you're looking for amongst the castles and cobblestones of the old town.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love your stylish retreat amongst one of Lisbon's beautiful historical neighbourhoods. Everything is ready for you to move in and stock your cupboards from the nearby markets. The kitchen is fully equipped and the adjoining living spaces are light and perfectly furnished.
We think it’s ideal for a serious student, professional or couple looking for the quintessential Lisbon neighbourhood. Head out to explore the winding streets, then unwind in the communal pool. What a life.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment has communal pool access.
- The apartment is stylish and bright.
- Your front window boasts views of the old town and a nearly castle!
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is cosy but well designed for maximum liveability.
- You might need to take a short trip into the more lively areas of the city to find some late night action.
- The living room window overlooks a city street, but it is quite quaint.
**Your Home-checker, Joeren, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s modern and comfortable and in a great old-town location. You’ve got a supermarket and Metro interchange just minutes walk away"_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern 1st floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Tv. do Jordão, Lisbon. It boasts a stylish new design, modern furnishings, pool access, and a view of a nearby castle.
This property is ideal for a professional couple. You’ll be in a quaint old-town neighborhood, with shops, transport and historical landmarks nearby.