**The cool contrast**
_Because I want something central, and a little different_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a classic apartment with a bit of a twist? This apartment has some tricks up its sleeve.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the unique decor. The kitchen has classic white panelling, and the bathroom is where it gets interesting. It has beautiful black tiling, with funky detailing and a marble countertop.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for something close to the city centre. You're within walking distance of the famous Barrio Alto nightlife, and close to some of the most iconic spots in the city. Bedrooms 1 and 2 can even see parliament from their window.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen and bathroom have cool, contrasting decor.
- There's a cosy balcony accessible from bedrooms 1 and 2.
- You're close to parliament and the city centre.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing!
- There's only 1 bathroom here — get in quick for your morning shower.
- The sink in the bathroom was broken when we went to visit, but that will be replaced very shortly.
**Your Home-checker, Filipa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a central area, with good public transport connections nearby. You can see parliament from the balcony, and the kitchen is fully equipped."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a stylish 3rd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Rua de São Bento, Lisbon. It boasts a sleek white kitchen and bold black bathroom, plus balcony access from bedrooms 1 and 2.
This property is ideal if you enjoy being close to the action. You can see parliament from here, and in 15 minutes you can walk to the heart of Lisbon. Check out the botanical gardens and Miradouro de Santa Catarina nearby.