**The top share**
_Because it’s in the attic_
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Are you a social beast? You’ll need to be one living in this apartment. There are 15 bedrooms, which means 14 roommates – you’re bound to make a few new friends, though.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You have a common area with three sofas. It’s a great spot to get to know your roommates. It also has AC and three fridges to store your perishable items. There’s a washer and three bathrooms.
We think this is great for students. You’re in a fairly central neighborhood. Hop on the Metro to get to school. Go Retiro Park on weekends – relax by the lake or check out the theater.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Make new friends in the living area – there are three sofas.
- Enjoy the AC during summer months – you’re in Madrid and will be thankful for it.
- Hop on the Metro to get to university – it’s just a 3-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is only one washer – you’ll need to coordinate a schedule to do laundry.
- The ceilings in the kitchen and living area are low – watch your head.
**Your Home-checker, Alejandro, said:**
_“Parque del Retiro is just a one-minute walk from here. It's a really cool area to live in.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 4th floor, 15-bedroom apartment on Calle Conde de Aranda in Madrid. There’s a big kitchen with a washer and three fridges. The living area has AC. There are three bathrooms and one WC.
It’s ideal for students. The Metro is close, so getting to class should be a breeze. Enjoy the calm of nearby Retiro Park on weekends. You’re close to restaurants, cafés, and cultural centers.