**The historical haven**
_Because I love a little taste of the past_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something stylish with a touch of history? Take in the view from your loft and enjoy.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love living in this beautiful 16th century building. This apartment has been renovated, but still has hints of the original, like those beautiful bare beam ceilings.
We think it’s ideal for a couple with a taste for vibrant, central life. The city centre is right at your feet, so you can walk to spots like the Royal Palace and El Rastro flea market.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is in a historical building with touches of the original.
- Your bed is on a loft level, adding a little extra privacy.
- The city centre is right on your doorstep.
**But you need to know this...**
- The living room is slightly above the kitchen and bathroom — watch your step!
- You've also got to climb a relatively steep staircase up to the loft.
- There isn't an oven or dishwasher here — aspiring chefs, this might not be the one.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a beautiful historic building, built in the 16th century. Inside, it's newly renovated with little hints of the original._
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is an historical ground floor, studio apartment on Calle de la Redondilla, Madrid. It boasts renovated style, and a hint of the past with wooden detailing and original ceilings.
This property is ideal for a couple of history buffs. You’ll be right in the heart of Madrid, with spots like El Rastro market (established in the Middle Ages) and the Royal Palace close by.