**The budget friendly flat**
_Because girls know a good deal_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so! There is a lot to love about this property. Sunny flat, ideal location, and a cozy private room.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll enjoy the cool little sun room, it's a real highlight. There's even a little table and chairs for your morning coffee. Nice.
We think this room is perfect for a female student or professional. Save money on rent, make a new friends, and explore one of the most exciting cities in the world.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- There's a comfortable sofa and TV in the living room- relax.
- The spacious wardrobe gives you plenty of room for that cool shoe collection.
- There's always something on in Fuencarral - especially when the sun goes down.
**But you need to know this...**
- Your bedroom does not have an independent key; At least you can’t lose it...
- The live-in landlord, who is a man, only accepts female tenants.
**Our Homechecker, Miguel, said:**
_“I love this property. It’s a great spot for students or young professionals. Everything you need is close by and you can be in downtown Madrid in 20 minutes on the subway."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a lovely 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de Ángel Múgica, in Madrid. A cozy bedroom, a comfortable living area, and to top if off you'll save money by sharing the flat.
This apartment is perfect for a student or young professional who's a bargain hunter. Great neighborhood, affordable rent, and easy access to public transportation. It has everything you need.