**The special features**
_Because I love a space with a little something extra_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a modern space with super exciting common areas? Gym lovers and sunbathers, prepare to be impressed.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the shared gym and rooftop terrace. They're both shared with other tenants in the building, and they're both super spacious. Go for a fun on the treadmill, then soak up the sun outside.
We think it’s ideal for professionals and postgraduates looking for a trendy, central experience. You're close to spots like El Rastro Market and the Plaza Mayor, so there's always something happening.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You've got access to the shared gym and rooftop terrace.
- The living room in the apartment is super spacious.
- You're in a trendy and convenient part of the city.
**But you need to know this...**
- The gym and terrace are common areas, so you will be sharing them with people you don't know — at least until you get to know them!
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord and his partner.
- The landlord only accepts professionals and postgraduates in this apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Elena, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a great area with lots of shops, restaurants, bars and cafés. It's a stylish apartment, and there's a great gym and terrace too._
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle de Mira el Sol, Madrid. You'll be staying with your live-in landlord and his partner, in an apartment with a big living room and access to a gym and terrace.
This property is ideal for professionals and postgraduates looking to experience vibrant central Madrid. You're just a stone's throw from spots like El Rastro Market, which is a great way to spend your Sunday.